Refer a Friend
You’ll both receive 15% off on your courses!
An exciting opportunity to take part in our next 6-week evening Intermediate UX Design course provided by 2 Senior UX Designers with years of experience in the field.
– 6-week Intermediate UX Design training course
– 12 students per class MAX
– Based in Central London
– Once a week from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
– 2 experienced industry teachers
Our Intermediate User Experience course will help you build on your existing skills and give you the confidence to undertake projects you never thought you could before. The intermediate UX training programme is perfect for this who have existing experience in UX to help take their careers to the next stage. You will be guided through key UX techniques to progress your knowledge across UX, including Advanced User Research, Fast Prototyping, Data Driven Design and much more. Your classes will be small so that you can get the full benefit of the experience and insight our tutors can provide to you.
User Journey Maps
Mapping a service end-to-end to identify pain points and areas of opportunity.
Using Data In Design
Data-driven design can enable you to make informed decisions about products, to help create better and robust experiences.
Thorough overview and examples of software design patterns that you can apply in your daily development.
Fast Prototyping Techniques
Rapid prototyping enables you to quickly create an initial version of a final product.
Innovative Design Thinking
A method for practical, creative resolution of problems. proven and repeatable problem solving approach.
Learn UX Principals
Identify best practices for research and testing within an agile environment.
Conduct Advanced User Research
– Choosing your Project/Challenge
– Customer Empathy and Contextual Enquiry
– Diary Studies and Customer Interviews
– Competitor Research
Effective Interaction Design Techniques
-User needs and Lean Personas
– Create Experience Design Artefacts
– User Experience Journey Maps and Flow Charts
– Use Design Thinking to Frame Challenges
– Advanced Ideation Techniques
– Sketch and Create Solutions
– Hypothesis setting
Fast Prototyping & Pattern Libraries
– Learn UX concept Testing
– Rapid Prototyping
– Efficient Methods to Validate Design
– Validating Stickiness and Habit-Forming Concepts
Leveraging Qual/Quan Research
– Feedback, Affordances, Visibility, Metaphor
– Designing Interactions for Mobile
– First Time Use, On-boarding Experiences
– Using pattern libraries
Analytics & Data-Driven Design
– User Testing and Expert Evaluation Methods
– Combining Qualitative/Quantitative Methods
– Design Data-Driven Projects
– Gather, Document & Present User Data
“Before joining the UX Intermediate Course in London, my user research toolkit was pretty limited to interviewing customers (with varying levels of success). Drafting explicit hypotheses, structuring effective ideation exercises and synthesising the findings are some of my key takeaways from the course. The best thing was to have access to teachers who are also experiment practitioners, full of pro tips around how to both get the job (career-wise) and do the job (skills wise). It gives that type of confidence that anyone investing in a product design (or even product, more broadly) career needs. Super useful and recommended.” – VITOR KNEIPP, Product Manager at Pivotal Labs – Intermediate UX Course
“With 3 years of UX Design experience, the course was a great way of consolidating all my knowledge and putting in practice all the theory I had learned. The main difference between this course and a University course is the approach. This program is much more industry-oriented. In fact, we worked on a project from the very start to the end, carefully building every single part, in order to create a good study showcase. This will allow me to add a great piece to my portfolio.” – SABRINA MORELLAT, UX/UI Designer – Intermediate UX